IDEF 2019 will be the 14th edition of the International Defence Industry Fair and hosted by the Ministry of National Defense and under the management and responsibility of the Turkish Armed Forces Foundation. It provides the opportunity to follow up on technological developments in industry as well as build international collaboration in supply programs. IDEF is the largest event of its kind in the Eurasian region.
We will be organising the UK Pavilion and have secured over 200 square metres of space in a prime location in Hall 2, offering shell scheme packages, pod packages or space only areas for companies wishing to build their own stand.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING IN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 65,782 professional visitors from 116 countries
- 820 companies and representatives from 50 countries
- 282 members of press from 24 countries
The FCO website provides up to date guidance on travel to Turkey. For the most recent information please visit their website here.
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|IDEF 2019 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£875.00|
|IDEF 2019 - pod package||£3,550.00|
|IDEF 2019 - self-build (per sqm)||£665.00|
|IDEF 2019 - ADS non-member management fee||
|IDEF 2019 - online service fee||£220.00|
|IDEF 2019 - electrical connection fee||£320.00|