ADS is pleased to announce a prime location at IDEX 2021 to host the UK Pavilion.
The International Defence Exhibition (IDEX) is the only show of its kind in the Middle East and North Africa region. The show covers over 140,000sqm of space and is home to the latest technology and innovations in all sectors of defence. IDEX is also the perfect opportunity to strengthen relationships across the industry, meet key decision makers, global leaders as well as link in with Government departments. Companies looking to exhibit will benefit from having a presence at a global show and the ability to reach target audiences.
Benefits of exhibiting in the UK Pavilion:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
Highlights from previous show:
- 108,000 visitors from 62 countries
- 1,250 international exhibitors
- 200 official delegations
- 1,100 international and local media
We are pleased to confirm that a limited number of TAP grants of £2500 per company are available to eligible SMEs. For more information on the eligibility criteria and how to apply please click here.
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|IDEX 2021 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£1,195.00|
|IDEX 2021 - self-build (per sqm)||£985.00|
|IDEX 2021 - ADS non-member management fee||
|IDEX 2021 - corner charge (per corner)||£240.00|
|IDEX 2021 - stand sharer fee (per sharer)||£700.00|