The UK Pavilion at IDEX 2019 is now sold out. We are now offering additional facilities, if this is something you would be interested in, please contact Tamsin Thorn.
IDEX 2019 is the only international defence exhibition and conference in the Middle East and North Africa region demonstrating the latest defence technology across land, sea and air. The event is a unique platform to establish and strengthen relationships with government departments, businesses and armed forces throughout the region across 133,000 sqm.
The UK Pavilion is typically hosted in partnership with UK Government and is positioned in a prime location (halls 5 and 6) generating maximum footfall. We are also co-located alongside well known British Primes.
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK Pavilion
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
Highlights from previous show
- 1,235 international exhibitors across 133,000 sqm exhibition and display area - 57 countries participated
- 175+ official delegations including Defence Ministers, Chiefs of Staff and Army, Navy and Air Force Chiefs
- 100,000+ attendees
Please download the floorplan to select your stand preference and review what is included in the exhibiting options. Prices are quoted per square metre. Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications.
Options and prices
|IDEX 2019 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£1,092.00|
|IDEX 2019 - self-build (per sqm)||£882.00|
|IDEX 2019 - ADS non-member management fee||
|IDEX 2019 - corner fee||£231.00|
|IDEX 2019 - ADS lounge access pass (per person per day)||