Civil Security for Society, Digital & Space
Horizon Europe is the new EU research and innovation programme, and the largest transnational programme ever, which will have a budget of approximately €95.5 billion for 2021-2027.
The UK is eligible to participate as an Associate Country and as such, UK entities are eligible to lead consortia and/or be collaborative partners in consortia, accessing funding directly from the EU Commission and on equivalent terms as organisations in EU countries.
The 2021/2022 calls welcome the participation of industry, academia, end-users (usually relevant national authorities) and citizens, and moreover these stakeholder groups are highly encouraged to work alongside each other within projects.
This event offers an opportunity for ADS members to learn about the funding opportunities within the Security, Digital and Space Work Programmes under Horizon Europe, to enable the development of new innovative ideas, products and services.
The event will include:
- Horizon Europe Structure & UK Association
- Civil Security for Society calls – Cluster 3 Work Programme
- Digital & Space calls - part of the Cluster 4 Work Programme
- Support Mechanisms for UK entities
- Q&A Session
- Zale Johnson – Innovate UK, National Contact Point & Innovation Lead Security
- Catherine Holt – Innovate UK, National Contact Point & Innovation Lead Space
- Stephen Alexander – Innovate UK, National Contact Point and Innovation Lead Legal & Financial