Join us for this free ADS Drinks and Networking Reception, hosted by ADS Member Keltie LLP in their modern offices in Central London overlooking the River Thames. The event will provide an insight into how best to understand and manage the Life Cycle of Technology Development in the Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space sectors and provide an overview of when to invest in a Patent and protecting your IP as a business.
The afternoon and evening will also provide plenty of time to network with other members, ADS teams and Keltie professionals to continue discussions on opportunities, collaborative ways of working, industry challenges and how to protect your business, securing the success of our sectors for 2019 and beyond.
- 15:30 Arrival, registration and networking
- 16:00 Welcome and ADS Update - Paul Everitt, ADS CEO
- 16:10 Keltie Overview and Welcome - Joanne Hopley, Partner, Keltie LLP
- 16:15 Intellectual Property in the Supply Chain - Daniel Mannion, UK & European Patent Attorney, Keltie LLP
- 16:30 Protecting Innovation in Collaborations - Richard Lawrence, UK & European Patent Attorney, Keltie LLP
- 16:40 R&D Tax Relief and how you can benefit - Sandy Findlay, Partner, Jumpstart UK
- 16:50 Brexit, What Now - Jeegar Kakkad, Chief Economnist and Director of Policy, ADS
- 17:00 Drinks Reception & Networking (beer, wine and canapes)
- 19:00 Depart
Places are limited and offered on a first come first served basis. Please book online to secure your place.
About Keltie LLP
Keltie is an intellectual property firm with a unique personality. A firm that’s renowned for its excellence, earned by putting talented, energetic and principled people at its heart.
Based in Europe but with global reach, we specialise in IP law and management. Our clients benefit from an extraordinarily experienced and multi-faceted group of IP experts. Our team includes patent, trade mark and design attorneys who work on every technology and in all commercial fields.
The essence of Keltie goes far beyond what we do. It’s about how we do it - with an unparalleled spirit of togetherness, fairness and enjoyment. We want that spirit to embrace the clients we’re proud to serve, so we work as closely and supportively with them as we do with each other. The result: entrusting IP work to us is not just to witness our special culture - but also to experience it.