For the team at Farnborough International, a summer without an Airshow was simply inconceivable and so FIA Connect has been conceived and will launch to the international aviation industry very soon.
Offering a series of free-to-attend digital aerospace events, it aims to deliver five days of world class content, collaboration, thought leadership and industry insight; connecting the global aerospace industry during a time when we can’t meet in person.
- The FINN Sessions – senior industry figures speaking about the topics that matter to industry.
- ADS - hosting a wide range of events designed to amplify the interests, concerns and impact of our sectors.
- Meet the Buyer – a strategic opportunity, connecting suppliers with buying decision makers at pre-arranged, private and secure virtual meetings.
- GUAS 2.0 - providing a new and dynamic platform for industry engagement in the innovative, exciting and growing urban air mobility sector.
- Farnborough Friday – introducing a young and engaged audience to industry as part of an initiative developed to help address the skills gap. The day will include careers advice, inspirational speakers, downloads and workshops.
FIA Connect is partnering with ADS to provide support, guidance and topical sessions of analysis, giving the best of insight and resource to help business keep up to date, informed and connected.
General registration is now open. Register for your free place here.
We are delighted to be able to extend early access to all ADS members. Find out more via the Members Area.
Speaking about the launch of FIA Connect, Gareth Rogers CEO of Farnborough International says: “Cancelling this year’s Farnborough International Airshow remains a source of acute disappointment but the team is working hard to develop a virtual event which brings as many aspects of the show to people as possible.
“We know that the cancellation process has not been straightforward and work on delivering a financial solution to exhibitors continues; however, it is vital that Farnborough International does everything possible to contribute to the recovery of organisations throughout the supply chain who have been hit by the impacts of this pandemic. View full statement here.