ADS invites you to express an interest in exhibiting in a UK Pavilion at Eurasia 2020. The pavilion would be positioned in a prime location generating maximum footfall.
The Turkish aviation industry has grown exponentially since the early 2000s and will reach a new peak with the Eurasia Airshow in Antalya. This event will host a diverse range of exhibitors from sectors such as: satellite and space, Government, military, defence, MRO and technology.
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK Pavilion:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
Highlights from previous show:
- 343 exhibiting companies from 67 countries
- 410,000 of exhibition space sold
- 32 chalets
- 168 military and civil delegations from 73 countries
- US$ 15bn worth of business generated
To register your interest in exhibiting please contact Alan Buddle with information of stand size you are interested in.