Dubai Airshow 2021 is set to be the most important and the critical point of convergence for the aerospace industry. Now in its 17th edition, the event will demonstrate the necessity of the aerospace and aviation industries as a result of the pandemic and the potential for future growth and development. The show will serve as an ideal platform for re-thinking strategies, navigating uncertainty and scaling up operations to ensure the smooth re-establishment of the industry in general.
Benefits of exhibiting in the UK Pavilion:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 314 civil and military delegations
- 1,288 international exhibitors
- 84,043 trade visitors
- $54.5 billion of orders booked.
We are offering self-build, pod packages or shell scheme stands. To enquire or express an interest please contact Adam Doyle.