Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) is recognised as the world’s largest land, sea and air biennial defence and security exhibition, bringing together senior international trade and military experts from across the entire supply chain in an optimal business environment. In 2023 the United Kingdom Pavilion, organised by ADS will be in a prime location, co-located with UK government agencies, generating maximum footfall.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING AT DSEI INCLUDE:
- Meet potential buyers of your products
- Introduce your innovative solutions
- Enter the supply chain
- Increase awareness of your company
- Reinforce existing relationships
- Network with your peers
- Do business.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 2200+ global VIPs and delegations from 90+ countries
- 2,700+ participating defence and security suppliers
- 400+ starred officers - a 33% increase from DSEI 2019.
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|DSEI 2023 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£880.00|
|DSEI 2023 - pod package (per pod)||£3,780.00|
|DSEI 2023 - self-build (per sqm)||£750.00|
|DSEI 2023 - ADS non-member management fee||
|DSEI 2023 - co-exhibitor package (per company for stand sharers)||£850.00|