Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) is recognised as the world’s largest land, sea and air biennial defence and security exhibition, bringing together senior international trade and military experts from across the entire supply chain in an optimal business environment. In 2021 the UK Pavilion, organised by ADS will be in a new location, in a prime position generating maximum footfall.
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK Pavilion:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
Highlights from previous show:
- More than 36,000 unique visitors from 114 countries
- Over 1,700 exhibitors from 58 countries
- 1500 + meetings via the supply chain programme.
Latest floorplan now available. Please note that this floorplan is restricted for your reference only. Please contact Gavin Muir to select your stand preference and review what is included in the exhibiting options. Prices are quoted per square metre or per pod package.
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|DSEI 2021 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£825.00|
|DSEI 2021 - pod package (per pod)||£3,465.00|
|DSEI 2021 - self-build (per sqm)||£695.00|
|DSEI 2021 - ADS non-member management fee||
|DSEI 2021 - organisers co-exhibitor package||£400.00|
|DSEI 2021 - ADS co-exhibitor package||£100.00|