Join The Defence Trade Office, British Embassy, Washington DC, for a series of briefings and networking opportunities with The US DoD's Comparative Technology Office (CTO), including representatives from US Army, US Navy, US Air Force and USSOCOM.
The CTO's Foreign Comparitive Testing Program (FCT) is a key route to contract for UK industry, and has resulted in UK companies winning on average $100 million per year in US DoD contracts. WEB - https://www.acq.osd.mil/ecp/
- Experts on hand to discuss US Defense Acquisition processes, partnering with prime contractors and the use of Other Transactional Authorities (OTAs) to win defense contracts
- US based consultants, and subject matter experts currently working with UK industry in selling equipment and services to the US DoD, and learn about DTAs (which allow agencies to streamline acquisition processes for prototyping and follow on procurement
- Access to US Based Ministry of Defence (UK) personnel, who have the remit to assist UK industry with gainng access to the lucrative US Defense market.
When & Where:
- Tuesday 26th March 2019 - Central London (cost is £95 - Through DIT/DSO)
- Thursday 28th March 2019 - DPRTE event at the Birmingham NEC, Hall 3a (cost is £75+VAT with discount code - PARTNER19 through DPRTE/BIP Solutions website)
HOW TO REGISTER:
For information on how to register and book 1-2-1 meeetings please contact:
Antony Fletcher - antony.fletcher104@MOD.GOV.UK
Nigel Yates - nigel.yates648@MOD.GOV.UK