DefExpo 2020 is sure to bring the leading technologies in the defence sector under one roof and provide a myriad of opportunities and will cover the complete spectrum of the country's aerospace, defence and security interests. If you have long term goals in India, this edition of the show will be an invaluable source of ground level intelligence and insight that you are not going to pick up from a distance.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 26,942sqm of exhibition space sold
- 702 exhibiting companies
- 284 foreign / official delegates
ADS are offering several exhibition options across the UK Pavilion.
Do not hesitate to contact Gavin Muir for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|Defexpo 2020 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£1,095.00|
|Defexpo 2020 - self-build (per sqm)||£890.00|
|Defexpo 2020 - ADS non-member management fee||
|Defexpo 2020 - organiser registration fee||£486.00|
|Defexpo 2020 - ADS lounge access pass (price quoted is per day and allows entry for two people)||
|DefExpo 2020 - pod package (sqm)||£1,000.00|