DefExpo 2020 is sure to bring the leading technologies in the defence sector under one roof and provide a myriad of opportunities and will cover the complete spectrum of the country's aerospace, defence and security interests. If you have long term goals in India, this edition of the show will be an invaluable source of ground level intelligence and insight that you are not going to pick up from a distance.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 26,942sqm of exhibition space sold
- 702 exhibiting companies
- 284 foreign / official delegates
ADS are offering several exhibition options across the UK Pavilion.
Do not hesitate to contact Gavin Muir for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
ADS is pleased to confirm that Trade Access Programme (TAP) Funding of £2,500 is available to eligible SMEs who are primarily new to export, or do not have a long history of exporting, to learn how to use exhibitions as a key tool in their trade development plans. Should you wish to apply for TAP Funding please follow this link.
Options and prices
|Defexpo 2020 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£1,095.00|
|Defexpo 2020 - self-build (per sqm)||£890.00|
|Defexpo 2020 - ADS non-member management fee||
|Defexpo 2020 - organiser registration fee||£486.00|