ADS is pleased to announce it has secured a new prime location to host the UK Pavilion at DSA 2020.
Reportedly one of the top five defence and security events in the world, DSA is a major defence and security event targeted at all three services: Army, Navy, Air Force as well as Police and other security agencies. DSA displays the world’s sophisticated hardware and electronic warfare in land, air and sea defence, battlefield healthcare products/technology, training and simulation systems and police and security peripherals.
Located across seven halls, DSA is a constant hive of activity with special features that include: Chief of Army Roundtable Talks (ChART), Combat Medicine, Cyber Security Conference, Humanitarian Assistance & Disaster Relief (HADR), Live Army Demonstration, UAVs & Combat Robotics and a Youth Programme.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION INCLUDE:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 50,000 attendees from 70 countries / regions
- 1,500 companies from 60 countries / nations
- 350 international delegations from 44 countries / regions
Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) grants are available for eligilble SME's worth £2500 per company. Deadline to apply is 24 February 2020. To find out if you are eligible please follow the link here to the terms and conditions and application form.
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|DSA 2020 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£845.00|
|DSA 2020 - pod package (per pod)||£3,750.00|
|DSA 2020 - self-build (per sqm)||£635.00|
|DSA 2020 - ADS non-member management fee||