DATE UPDATED: The DSA organisers have taken the decision to move the event scheduled for 20 - 23 April to 24 - 27 August. Considering the constantly evolving COVID-19 situation which has caused global travel restrictions and disruption, the organisers feel that holding the event on the new dates will create a better opportunity for participants of DSA 2020 & NATSEC Asia 2020 to get better returns on their investments.
ADS is pleased to announce it has secured a new prime location to host the UK Pavilion at DSA 2020.
Reportedly one of the top five defence and security events in the world, DSA is a major defence and security event targeted at all three services: Army, Navy, Air Force as well as Police and other security agencies. DSA displays the world’s sophisticated hardware and electronic warfare in land, air and sea defence, battlefield healthcare products/technology, training and simulation systems and police and security peripherals.
Located across seven halls, DSA is a constant hive of activity with special features that include: Chief of Army Roundtable Talks (ChART), Combat Medicine, Cyber Security Conference, Humanitarian Assistance & Disaster Relief (HADR), Live Army Demonstration, UAVs & Combat Robotics and a Youth Programme.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION INCLUDE:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 50,000 attendees from 70 countries / regions
- 1,500 companies from 60 countries / nations
- 350 international delegations from 44 countries / regions.
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|DSA 2020 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£845.00|
|DSA 2020 - pod package (per pod)||£3,750.00|
|DSA 2020 - self-build (per sqm)||£635.00|
|DSA 2020 - ADS non-member management fee||