We are pleased to welcome the Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) team to provide a day of briefing sessions, networking and 1:1 sessions for ADS members from both Security and Defence Sectors.
DASA finds and funds exploitable innovation from a diverse range of sources for UK defence and security, whilst boosting UK prosperity.
Anita Friend, Head of DASA, will provide a strategic overview. This will be followed by a look at the cross-cutting services DASA provide, and then specific sessions on Security and Defence. There will be a strong focus on the engagement and support for SMEs. Following the morning presentations there will be the opportunity to network over lunch. As well as core staff, several of the regional Innovation Partners will be present.
For those unable to attend the morning session, a seperate briefing session will be repeated in the afternoon. The morning session can also be accessed on Teams.
In person attendees are also able to request a 15 minute 1:1 session with a:
- DASA regional Innovation Partner to discuss the alignment of a potential submission to DASA competitions with defence and security requirements.
- DASA Access to Mentoring and Finance (A2MF) team member to discuss the potential for a submission to one of the Defence Innovation Loans routes.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Meet the DASA team
- Understand the wider services and offerings of DASA
- Hear how DASA is supporting SMEs
- Get a deeper insight into the Security and Defence activities of DASA
- Understand how your regional Innovation Partner can support you
Unfortunately at this event the team will not be able to answer questions on specific proposals you have submitted but will separately ensure you have received appropriate feedback.
OUTLINE AGENDA (TIMINGS SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- 09:30 Refreshments and registration
- 10:00 Welcome and briefing session
- 11:30 Networking, 1:1 sessions and lunch
- 13:00 Briefing session - this is a repeat of the briefing session from 10:00 for afternoon delegates and is in person only
- 14:30 Refreshments, networking and 1:1 Sessions
- 16:00 Close
HOW TO REGISTER
Use the 'register' button to attend either the morning or afternoon session in person, or to join the morning briefing and welcome online.
There will be limited 1:1 sessions. To request a session please contact email@example.com.
Options and prices
|DASA Briefing Event - morning session 10:00 - 11:30 (online)||
|DASA Briefing Event - morning session 10:00 - 13:00 (in person)||
|DASA Briefing Event - afternoon session 13:00 - 16:00 (in person)||