The airshow is an intimate, commercially-focused event that seeks to give your aerospace business a personalised experience, offering access to high-level delegations within the aerospace community all within a dedicated arena. Building on its success since 2014, the exhibition feature hall has shown considerable growth allowing companies of all sizes and from all over the globe to showcase their products and services.
Occupying almost 9,000sqm, 100% larger than 2016 – and located within the main Royal flight hangar, the hall serves as an ideal platform for trade visitors to see the industry’s latest products and learn more about the services offered by companies. ADS has secured over 100sqm of exhibition space in a prime location close to Department for International Trade, Defence and Security Organisation.
EXHIBITION FUNDING SUPPORT
Trade Show Access funding grants valued at £2,000 are available for applicable exhibitors. Please apply by 14 September 2018. Find out more.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITIING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION
• Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
• Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
• Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
• Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL AIRSHOW 2016:
• US $9 billion total value deals made at the show – 221% increase from 2014
• 92 high level delegations (33 military and 59 civil)
• Around 30,000 trade visitors – 20% increase from 2014, from over 35 countries
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
ADS has appointed TripAxis as our official accommodation partner. See hotel options for Bahrain Airshow 2018.
Options and prices
|Bahrain Airshow 2018 - shell scheme (9 sqm)||£3,610.00|
|Bahrain Airshow 2018 - ADS non-member management fee||