The United States of America is the largest market in the world for Defence and Homeland Security products and services. It remains one of the UK’s most successful and profitable export markets; and recently the Senate has agreed to increased funding going forward. Held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, the event occupies more than 250,000 square feet of exhibition space.
ADS are pleased to be able to offer UK Industry an opportunity to participate in their UK Pavilion in a prime location, totalling 1400 square feet. This pavilion offers ideal positioning alongside well known Primes. ADS offers both walk-on shell scheme stand packages and space-only areas for those companies wishing to build their own stand - ensuring there is a package suitable for all companies and budgets.
Benefits of exhibiting with ADS on the UK Pavilion:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- Over 26,000 attendees
- Over 700 exhibitors from over 100 countries
- Attendees have included Secretary of Defense, Secretary of the Army, Secreatary of Homeland Security and Chief of Staff of the US Army.
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
For the organisers floorplan, please click here.
Options and prices
|AUSA 2018 - shell scheme (per sqft)||£80.00|
|AUSA 2018 - self build (per sqft)||£60.00|
|AUSA 2018 - ADS non-member management fee||