ADS Scotland is delighted to partner with the Aerospace Technology Institute to offer companies an opportunity to hear directly on findings from the flyzero work, technology, strategy and opportunities for future collaboration.
This free and in-person event, sponsored by PA Consulting, will focus on Sustainable Aviation with a key theme of Hydrogen and feature presentations from Spirit AeroSystems, NMIS, ATI, Scottish Government and more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to schedule an informal meeting with ATI and sponsor in the afternoon.
Places are limited and we would encourage you to reserve your place now
The packed agenda will explore key challenges and opportunities in the sector. With full details to be confirmed the below draft outlines planned programme of the day. Also included link to the recently published ATI Strategy document which attendees may find of interest.
- 09:30 Welcome & Introductions
- 09:40 ATI Technology Strategy and Portfolio Strategy
- 10:20 Scottish Government Hydrogen Action Plan and Energy Strategy
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 Hydrogen and Supply Chain Challenges
- 14:15 Manufacturing in the Sustainable Aerospace Sector
- 16:00 Coffee break and Networking
- 16.15 Next stages/panel session
- 17:00 End
*Agenda subject to change