ADS is delighted to join BAE Systems in hosting this event at the BAE Systems facility located in Broad Oak (Portsmouth).
This event will discuss the future impact of AI on manufacturing and will include presentations from a highly respected member of the BAE Systems Chief Technology Office as well as presentations from the Defence Solutions Centre (DSC) and other speaker TBC as we aim to gain a better understanding of new technology and the requirements of the marketplace.
- “Artificial Intelligence set to Revolutionise Manufacturing”
- “Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Manufacturing Market Is Anticipated To Reach Around USD 18.5 Billion By 2025”
- “The global AI market for automotive and transportation industry is expected to reach $69.05 billion by 2029”
Whatever headline you choose from above, AI has already helped manufacturing companies reduce cost and time, and is now helping aid tasks such as product design and development - the adoption and use of AI technologies in aerospace and defence will only increase in future. With lack of leadership, knowledge and awareness cited as a key brake on further adoption, this event will offer you the opportunity to hear first hand about this exciting new technology and make sure your company is well placed to respond to the challenge and take advantage of the opportunities.
- This event aims to bring together a selected group of high calibre manufacturers at various stages of ‘AI readiness’ to share current AI practice, explore options for future adoption and highlight current case studies.
- Contribute to addressing key issue of leadership knowledge being cited as a key barrier to adoption of AI technology.
- Demonstrate practical examples of where AI is already impacting manufacturing, removing AI from the realm of science fiction into practical and achievable reality.
- Outline the key milestones for any company wishing to adopt AI technology. Providing guidance on next steps to take and the importance of AI as a tool for improving competitiveness.
- Contribute to the development of cross sector networks that will assist UK industry to be the leader in this field.
- Highlight how public sector including the DSC can support companies in progressing in their AI ‘journey’.
- Through a limited number of one-to-one meetings allow for new partnerships and collaborations to develop.
- Raise awareness of BAE as an AI case study and the BAE Electronic manufacturing capability which is available to the wider complex electronic market.
- Companies who have fully integrated AI and others who are exploring the feasibility of it for their business.
- Primes and Tier 1s, including defence, aerospace and space sector manufacturers.
- Public sector support agencies such as AMRC, AFRC, Gov. agencies, DSTL
- Staff from various manufacturing disciplines such as:
- Manufacturing engineers
- Design engineers
- Business Development
- Electronic manufacture
- Radar designers
In addition to the presentations we are delighted to offer attendees the opportunity to apply for a private one-to-one meeting with either BAE Systems or the DSC. These one-to-one meetings are strictly limited and must be applied for in advance.
And finally, with thanks to our hosts for these events, a facility tour will also be offered. Please note, for certain elements of the tour Security checks may apply.
09:30 Registration and coffee
10:00 Welcome and introductions
10:15 Tour of facility
11:00 AI and its potential for manufacturing - BAE Systems
11:30 AI in Defence and DSC - David Wotherspoon, Executive Director – Innovation, Defence Solutions Centre
12:00 An aerospace perspective – TBC
12:30 Lunch and Networking
13:15 Q&A plus one-to-one meetings with BAE Systems and DSC (on a pre-arranged basis)
Numbers are strictly limited therefore early registration is highly recommended.
To register your interest, please email email@example.com