China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition (Airshow China) is the only international aerospace trade show approved by the Chinese central government, with support from Chinese aerospace industries. The show presents the display of actual products, trade talks, technological exchange and flying displays.
2020 brings the 13th session of this biennial event and ADS are pleased to announce the UK Pavilion will be hosted in partnership with the UK Government again, providing the opportunity to meet with senior staff from the Department for International Trade.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING IN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 770+ exhibitors from 43 countries/regions
- 150,000 trade visitors
- 200 official delegations.
We are pleased to confirm that a limited number of TAP grants of £2000 per company are available to eligible SMEs. For more information on the eligibility criteria and how to apply please click here.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
Booking information, floor plan and prices will be released shortly. We are offering pod packages or shell scheme stands. To enquire or express an interest please contact Adam Doyle.