China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition (Airshow China) is the only international aerospace trade show approved by the Chinese central government, with support from Chinese aerospace industries. The show presents the display of actual products, trade talks, technological exchange and flying displays. 2018 brings the 12th session of this biennial event and the first UK Pavilion hosted in partnership with the UK Government, providing the opportunity to meet with senior staff from the Department for International Trade.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION INCLUDE:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 700+ exhibitors from 42 countries/regions
- 135,000 trade visitors
- 164 official delegations
Do not hesistate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
ADS has appointed RW Events (formely TripAxis) as our official accommodation partner. To see hotel options for Airshow China 2018, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Show Access funding grants valued at £2,500 are available for applicable exhibitors. Please apply by 31.08.2018. Find out more.
Options and prices
|Airshow China 2018 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£745.00|
|Airshow China 2018 - pod package||£2,985.00|
|Airshow China 2018 - self-build (per sqm)||£535.00|
|Airshow China 2018 - ADS non-member management fee||