ADS is pleased to announce the return of a UK Pavilion at Aircraft Interiors Expo 2020. Situated in a prime location generating maximum footfall to the stand, the UK Pavilion will be jointly shared with the Department for International Trade, enhancing overall exposure of the UK market and maximising visitors to the pavilion.
Aircraft Interiors Expo is the world’s leading event for airlines and the supply chain to source the latest innovations, technologies and products for the cabin interiors, inflight entertainment and passenger comfort industries.
Benefits of exhibiting within the UK Pavilion:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
Highlights from previous show:
- Over 550+ leading aircraft interiors exhibitors
- Attended by over 16,000+ key aviation decision makers from around the world
- 1,100 airline buyers attend from 268 unique airlines
- Over 27,000 sqm of exhibition space
ADS are offering several exhibition options across the UK Pavilion. Floorplan available here.
Please review what is included in the exhibiting options. Prices are quoted per square metre or per pod package.
Please do not hesitate to contact Gavin Muir for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIX) 2020 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£1,075.00|
|Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIX) 2020 - pod package||£4,700.00|
|Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIX) 2020 - ADS non-member management fee||
|Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIX) 2020 - digital sharer package||£360.00|