The Air Capability Symposium 2022 is an opportunity for the Royal Air Force Capability team to engage with industry to explain the impact of the Integrated Review and the Integrated Operating Concept. Discussions focused on future capability development and evolving approaches to acquisition will enable an improved understanding of where the MOD and Industry can work collaboratively to address the evolving threat landscape across all the five domains.
Day one sessions will provide an excellent integrator for SMEs, covering major themes including Multi-Domain Integration, synthetics, Agile Combat Employment and future support, with senior Royal Air Force representatives attending including;
- Air Marshall Andrew Turner, Deputy Commander Capability;
- Air Vice-Marshal Linc Taylor, Chief of Staff Capability;
- Air Commodore Ian Townsend, Assistant Chief of Staff Capability Strategy; and
- Air Commodore Jez Holmes, Head Rapid Capabilities Office.
Day two will provide industry the opportunity for direct bilateral meetings between Air Vice Marshal Taylor & the Air Capability team, and industry attendees. These events will be booked in advance and will offer the opportunity to discuss topics of the attendees’ choice.
Day one - Thursday 13 January 2022
- 08:00 Registration and refreshments
- 09:00 Welcome and introduction - Caroline Donaghy, Director - Defence, ADS Group
- 09:05 Opening Address: DCom Cap
- 09:30 Session 1: Multi Domain Integration
- 11:00 Break
- 11:15 Session 2: Synthetics and Next Generation Training
- 12:45 Lunch
- 13:30 Session 3: Agile Combat Employment
- 15:00 Break
- 15:15 Session 4: Next Generation Support
- 16:45 Closing address – COS Cap
- 17:00 Reception
- 19:00 Finish
Day two - Friday 14 January 2022
Morning session of 1 to 1 twenty minute engagement meetings with Air Cap leadership. Only day one conference delegates will be able to book these bilateral meetings. Further details will be provided to delegates that have booked their conference place.
Sponsorship packages are avaiable for this event. To enquire please contact Adam Doyle.
Options and prices