ADS and Invest Northern Ireland invite you to this Aerospace Primes New Year Conference & Meet the Buyer event in Belfast.
Headlining the event will be Airbus, Bombardier and Thales.
The theme of the event will be “Growing the Aerospace Industry in 2019 - Challenges and Opportunities”. The event will be a New Year message to the supply base, providing information on key topics and sharing direction on Brexit and other challenges. With the formal signing of the “Women in Aviation Charter”, the event will recognise the outstanding contribution of women in the Aerospace industry. There will also be an opportunity to meet key industry representatives and participate in a meet the buyer programme.
- 10:30 Registration (tea,coffee and networking)
- 11:00 Welcome & Introductions - Philip McBride, General Manager, Thales & ADS NI Council Chairman
- 11:15 NI Aerospace - Noel Lavery, Permanent Secretary at the Dept for Economy
- 11:30 ADS Update & New Year Priorities - Paul Everitt, ADS CEO & FIL Chairman
- 11:45 Bombardier Overview - Michael Ryan CBE, Chief Operating Officer, Bombardier Aerostructures and Engineering Services
- 12:00 Airbus UK Overview - Katherine Bennett OBE, Senior Vice President Airbus UK & ADS Aerospace Vice President
- 12:15 Women in Aviation, signing of the charter
- 12:30 Networking Lunch
- 13:30 Meet the Buyer programme
- 16:00 Depart
To request a 1-2-1 meeting with a member of the Bombardier procurement team, please email your request directly to Tina McAuley at email@example.com
Please note that there will be a limited number of 'meet the buyer' places available and while every effort will be made to accommodate as many requests as possible, a meeting is not guaranteed.
Options and prices
|Aerospace Primes New Year Conference - table top display||