BOOKNGS CLOSED - Due to the preparations that need to take place, and scheduling of meetings, bookings for this event have now closed.
A&DSS Seattle is a supply chain event that brings together aerospace and defense primes, tier suppliers and contract-manufacturers. Engineering, procurement, supply chain, fabrication, commodity teams, suppliers and service providers will meet through pre-arranged one-to-one meetings which will be held through an online platform. The programme offers all participants the opportunity to sign up, identify and request meetings with relevant contacts prior to the show.
Please note that this edition of A&DSS will be hosted online and as well as the virtual face-to-face meetings, it will include virtual presentations and a virtual expo with chatrooms and virtual cubicles.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- Buyers took an average of 17.2 meetings over 2 days
- Sellers took an average of 16.8 meetings over 2 days
- 85% of the 1500 participants were satisfied
- 800+ companies, 35 countries, 1000+ scheduled meetings.
HOW IT WORKS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
Once the virtual stand has been purchased, each company will be sent a login for the online platform and they will need to describe their technology, product or service offering. Following that, a list of all the participating companies will be issued by the organisers to all event registrants. The participants will then be able to request meetings with their target customers. These requests are collated by the organisers and each company will review the requests for meetings and notify the organisers which ones they wish to accept. The organisers then issue a schedule of meetings for each participating company over the 3 days of the summit.
Each company attending will benefit from the services below:
- A detailed profile of their capabilities in the online catalogue
- Access to the online catalogue prior to the event to request meetings
- A schedule of pre-arranged meetings for 15 – 17 March
- A virtual stand
- Access to the Boeing Conference Day on 15 March
- Admission for 4 delegates
- An opportunity to participate in one of three training webinars to be delivered during February, showing you how to brand and customise your virtual stand.
Please note that all company profiles need to be uploaded by 26 February as the online catalogue will go live on 1 March.
GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE AVAILABLE:
ADS is working with UK Government to enhance the meeting request process for the event by providing advice and support to UK companies who will be attending the event. The Aerospace Team at the Department for International Trade offers to review each company’s capability description in order to maximise the impact in the eyes of the customers when deciding to accept a meeting request. In addition, UK Government will use its relationships with the major customer organisations to advocate on behalf of the UK companies that have requested meetings thus increasing the acceptance rate for UK companies.
If you have any questions, please contact Adam Doyle.