The ADS Toulouse team will again be hosting the UK Pavilion at Aeromart Toulouse 2020; the International Business Convention for the Aerospace Industry. In addition there is the option to participate with a digital package for those companies who do not have a base in France and therefore cannot travel to attend the physical event.
Over the past 20 years, Aeromart has established itself as a global event for the aerospace industry. Unlike other typical aerospace events, Aeromart connects OEMs and their tier 1 & 2 suppliers with manufacturers and service providers from both civil and defence aviation, through a series of individually tailored, one-to-one meetings. The event is based on pre-planned face to face meetings that require no logistics and little preparation from you.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS B2B CONVENTION:
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Aeromart Toulouse sophisticated match-making platform will give you access to detailed descriptions of the OEM's requirements prior to the event. You will have a chance to request meetings with relevant contacts. Accepted requests will be pre-arranged and added to a 2-day customised meetings schedule.
- AEROMART SUMMIT: A one day high level conference taking place on 1 December 2020, devoted to innovation, supply chain and procurement policies of large OEMs. A chance to learn from senior industry professionals and to join the debate. (This is not part of the stand package offered. There is a fee of 150 Euros per delegate to participate).
- SPACE INDUSTRY SUMMIT: For the second time a special focus will be brought on space infrastructures and supply chain.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING WITH ADS:
- A great location in the convention in terms of visibility for those attending the physical event
- For the physical event - take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management: the ADS Toulouse team will be onsite to support you on the logistics and assist with your meetings during the 2 days of convention taking advantage of their excellent contacts in the region.
- For the digital package - take advantage of personalised pre and post event management: the ADS team will be able to guide you with your preparations to participate in the digital package.
PHYSICAL EVENT PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
For companies who have a base in France we would recommend attending the physical event where the ADS Toulouse team will be on hand to support and assist with your meetings.
- A detailed profile of your capabilities in the online catalogue
- Access to the online catalogue prior to the event to request meetings
- A schedule of pre-arranged meetings (2 - 3 December)
- A 6sqm booth equipped with hard walls, 1 table, 3 chairs and carpet
- Access to all workshops and seminars on December 2 & 3
- Admission for 1 delegate.
DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
NEW FOR 2020 - With the digital package you can attend the meetings from your desk via a webex application. This package is aimed at international exhibitors who are unable to travel due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- Access to the detailed event's catalogue
- A detailed company profile in the online Aeromart Toulouse 2020 catalogue
- A customised 2-day schedule of pre-planned B2B meetings based on your choices (2 - 3 December)
- Virtual booth to be personalised
- Approved meetings will be coordinated by the organisers so you can virtually meet your selected contacts as if you were on site
- Easily attend live conferences and review past conferences (conference and workshops).
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 3,000 participants
- 15,00 participating companies from 45 countries
- 16,000 business meetings held
BOOK YOUR PACKAGE:
To book a package please click on the 'Buy Now' button and choose either the physical or digital package. If you have enquiries, please contact Gavin Muir.
Options and prices
|Aeromart Toulouse 2020 - digital package||£1,760.00|
|Aeromart Toulouse 2020 - ADS non-member management fee||