The ADS Toulouse team will again be hosting the UK Pavilion at Aeromart Toulouse 2020; the International Business Convention for the Aerospace Industry.
Over the past 20 years, Aeromart has established itself as a global event for the aerospace industry. Unlike other typical aerospace events, Aeromart connects OEMs and their Tier 1 & 2 suppliers with manufacturers and service providers from both civil and defence aviation, through a series of individually tailored, one-to-one meetings.
The convention will be at the MEETT, the new Toulouse Business Convention and Exposition Centre which opens this summer. The event is based on pre-planned face to face meetings that require no logistics and little preparation from you.
Highlights of this B2B convention:
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Through a B-to-B platform, Aeromart Toulouse 2020 brings the right contacts to you in pre-organised scheduled meetings with the contacts of your choice. With the global aerospace supply chain on site - meet with international companies and contacts in just 2 days.
- AEROMART SUMMIT: A one day high level conference taking place on 1 December 2020, devoted to innovation and the supply chain & procurement policies of large OEMs. A chance to learn from senior industry professionals and to join the debate. (This is not part of the stand package offered. There is a fee of 150 Euros per delegate to participate).
- WORKSHOPS: These are excellent opportunities for professionals to share experiences and better comprehend the market scientific, industrial, technical and commercial evolutions.
- SPACE INDUSTRY SUMMIT: For the second time a special focus will be brought on space infrastructures and supply chain.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- A great location in the convention in terms of visibility
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management: the ADS Toulouse team will be onsite to support you on the logistics and assist with your meetings during the 2 days of convention taking advantage of their excellent contacts in the region.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 3000 participants
- 1500 participating companies from 45 countries
- 16,000 business meetings held
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
To enquire of express an interest, please contact Adam Doyle.