ADS is coordinating the UK Pavilion at the 13th Edition of Aero India 2021 in partnership with UK Government. Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) funding is available for newly exporting SMEs.
Aero India is a biennial air show held in Bangalore, India at the Yelahanka Air Force Station. It has carved a niche for itself globally as a premier aerospace exhibition, with eleven successful editions organised since 1996.
Aero India 2020 will provide a significant platform in bolstering business opportunities in the international aviation sector. It has also become a hub for defence business in Asia.
As well as indoor exhibition space, the Yelahanka airfield has an extensive area for static aircraft exhibits offering the flexibility of customer demonstration flights and a comprehensive daily flying display.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure.
We are pleased to confirm that a limited number of TAP grants of £2500 per company are available to eligible SMEs. For more information on the eligibility criteria and how to apply please click here.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST:
Booking information, floor plan and prices will be released shortly. We are offering space only, shell scheme stands and pod packages. To enquire or express interest please contact Adam Doyle.