ADS is coordinating the UK Pavilion at Aero India 2019 in partnership with UK Government, which is a biennial air show held in Bangalore, India at the Yelahanka Air Force Station. It has carved a niche for itself globally as a premier Aerospace exhibition, with eleven successful editions organised since 1996. Trade show access programme (TAP) funding is available for newly exporting SMEs.
Aero India 2019 will provide a significant platform in bolstering business opportunities in the international aviation sector. It has also become a hub for Defence business in Asia.
As well as indoor exhibition space, the Yelahanka airfield has an extensive area for static aircraft exhibits offering the flexibity of customer demonstration flights and a comprehensive daily flying display.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITHIN THE UK PAVILION:
- Take advantage of personalised pre, onsite and post event management
- Gain enhanced exposure to government officials and delegations
- Benefit from valuable brand exposure on show floor and promotional materials
- Access free hospitality area including lounge facilities
- Tap into ADS Media team expertise to gain valuable media exposure
HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS SHOW:
- 447 exhibitors
- 46 representative countries
- 500 official delegations
Do not hesitate to contact a member of the sales team for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your place by booking online.
Options and prices
|Aero India 2019 - shell scheme (per sqm)||£1,085.00|
|Aero India 2019 - pod package (per pod)||£4,345.00|
|Aero India 2019 - self-build (per sqm)||£875.00|
|Aero India 2019 - ADS non-member management fee||
|Aero India 2019 - Organiser's Sub Exhibitor Fee||£400.00|
|Aero India 2019 - ADS lounge access pass||
|- sponsorship package||£5,000.00|