We have a new exciting opportunity for an Events Administrative Assistant to join our Events and Sales Team to play an integral part in providing support to the teams through a variety of administrative tasks.
Based in Farnborough and reporting to the Head of Event Operations, your support duties will include;
- Collating and producing of event brochures, badges and dinner name cards
- Updating and circulating weekly team meeting action list
- Updating exhibition floor plans
- Invoicing and issuing credit notes
- Packing and maintaining stock for events
- Managing the Events and Security & Policing inbox
- Issuing passes for ADS members to the Farnborough International Airshow
- Adding external events to the website
- Collating presentations for briefings and conferences
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who can manage administrative processes confidently in order to provide effective support to the teams.
To be successful in this post, you will have excellent verbal and written communication, be well-organised and self-motivated. A proactive approach with an eye for detail is key to this role, as is displaying great inter-personal skills and building strong working relationships.
How to Apply
To apply, or for a full job description, e-mail Hannah.Simmons@adsgroup.org.uk
All applicants should e-mail a CV and covering letter, which must include your salary expectations.