Smiths Precision are a dedicated precision engineering company producing highly complex safety critical parts for the Aerospace industry. Working 24 hours 7 days per week. Suite of state‐of‐the‐art Hermle multi‐axis machining platforms.
With over fifty years’ proven expertise, Smiths Precision are one of the fastest growing companies within the Aerospace supply chain.
Formed in 1962 by John Smith to provide Engine Remanufacturing for the Automotive Industry. Over the years Smiths Precision has grown substantially, becoming a dynamic, multi‐divisional engineering company.
CNC 5‐Axis Machining of Complex Parts
- Investment in state‐of‐the‐art Hermle multi‐axis machining centres enables us to efficiently meet the diverse and ever‐changing requirements, from bespoke prototypes to large volume production. Delivering a cost‐effective engineering solution overcoming complex technical challenges
- Providing unprecedented levels of productivity and accuracy, producing high quality precision components up to a maximum working length of 2000mm and maximum diameter of 900mm.
- Single or multiple component machining capability. Integrated automation. 24 hours 7 days per week.
- Competition simply can’t match us on price or delivery due to our continual investment in capital equipment and most importantly our people.
Hard Metal Machining
- Manufacturing complex components in a wide range of materials, including Aluminium, Titanium, Inconel, Stainless Steel, Bronze, Brass, Case Hardening Steels, as well as more exotic ferrous and non‐ferrous materials, and engineering plastics.
- By monitoring and implementing the latest cutting tool technology and tooling, we can ensure identical specifications from the first off to the completion of the batch, ultimately providing high quality machined components efficiently and cost‐effectively
- Working from technical drawings or 3D CAD data, our highly accomplished engineers produce 3, 4 & 5 Axis CNC machined components for a range of industries including Aerospace, Security, Rail, Medical, Automotive and many more.
View some of the capabilities that Smiths Precision has to offer.
To find out more about Smiths Precision visit www.smiths-engineering.com
For all enquiries or if you require any further information about Smiths Precision please contact us via email@example.com or via the following contacts.
Ian Kinstrie, Commercial Director
+44 (0) 2825 641621
Darwin Smith, Managing Director
+44 (0) 282564121