ADS members Pryme Group provides a turnkey service for global contract manufacturing, combining high-quality machining with design capability, hydraulic services, fabrication, assembly, testing and project management.
With a track record stretching back over 40 years, Pryme Group offers customers a very broad, but complimentary range of contract and sub-contract manufacturing capabilities. The expansive capability across the group means that Pryme Group can machine parts from 0.3mm to 2m in diameter. We combine our capabilities to offer a consistent, quality and all-in-one services, across our 6 UK facilities, powered by 170 staff.
Pryme Group’s core capabilities include:
Precision CNC Machining
- Pryme Group operates a comprehensive range of modern CNC machinery to support most manufacturing activities, including mill turn, horizontal milling, wire & spark erosion and 4th, 5th & 9-axis capability.
- Our capability allows us to machine parts up to 2m diameter.
- Pryme Group offers one of the largest range of Star Sliding Head machines in the UK, with 27 machines in total.
- Parts from 0.3mm to 38mm in diameter,
- Up to 9-axis capabilities
Fabrication & Assembly
- Wide Range of Welding Processes including Cynergic Mig / Mag, Tig, MMA
- Qualified to internationally recognised standards ASME 1X, BS EN 15614, AWS D1.1 across a comprehensive range of Materials, including Low to medium carbon steel, Stainless Steel 304, 316 25 & 22% Chrome Duplex, Aluminium, Inconel, Monel,
- TWI Qualified RWC, Welding Engineer, Welding Consultancy, Site Projects
- Pryme Group offers a broad range of testing service, including but not limited to: PR2 API 6A; API 6D; 17D; 17H & ISO 14310; hydrostatic; temperature and submerged gas testing.
Hydraulic Test Equipment
- Global supplier of proprietary high-pressure liquid and gas equipment; offering a range of standard and bespoke system designs for a variety of applications and markets including those in Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Energy and Marine.
- Safe, reliable and comprehensive test of pressure integrity and flow capability for OEM, manufactured and maintained pressure containing products.
Find out more: