We have a new opportunity for an experienced Finance & Support Specialist to join the Aerospace Division on a fixed term contract.
Your responsibilities will include three facets; Finance, Communication and Quality & Standards, reporting to both the Head of SC21 Programmes and the Head of Innovation and Engineering.
You will support the team by administrating the SC21 financial spend and budgets, meetings and conferences including administering ADS representation for Quality and Standards boards and committees.
The team is based predominately at our London office however you will have the opportunity to work from our Farnborough premises.
- Administrate SC21 budgets for OE and C&G and that they are tracked and reported accurately Including Assessors & Provider fees, Beneficiaries Claims, Project office costs
- Management and administration of SC21 C&G Beneficiaries claims, Budgets – PO’s Expenses and Travel & Subsistence and management and administration of licensing of Assessors and providers
- Liaise with NMCL Auto Programme Office and Finance Birmingham/ Birmingham City Council
- Marketing of the SC21 activities at Aerospace and Defence events and conferences
- Administrate and maintain ADS communication routes, both internal & external with SC21 participants, other stakeholders, working with ADS departments regarding SC21 website, bulletin, marketing literature and promotion, including case studies, including alerts and electronic newsletters to keep members updated on major programme development
- Responsible for the uploading of content to the SC21 website
- Ensure an efficient organisation of SC21 meetings, conferences and events
Quality and Standards (administration)
- Support the analysis and certification of multiple companies including the quality audit of auditors
- Support to UK CBMC Annual National (/Sector) Oversight Assessments
- Provision of support to the update and maintenance of UK CBMC Procedural documentation
- Providing Secretariat support for ADS Engineering Standards Committee Providing Secretariat support for ASD-Stan meetings
- Providing Secretariat support for British Standards Institute and Ministry of Defence committees as directed by Head of Innovation
- Track of all actions and minutes of meetings including proactive follow up
We seek an individual with experience working with financial disciplines and techniques in the field of Aerospace and Defence Supply Chain and Logistics.
The role will suit a pro-active, attention to detail and solution-oriented individual with the ability to multi-task. As a fluent and effective communicator with strong organisational and business administration skills, you will have the ability to promote the SC21 programme, share best practice and liaise with ADS Membership.
The successful candidate will show enthusiasm and energy to embrace our values and foster successful working relationships with our customers, as well as colleagues within the business.
How to apply
To apply, or for a full job description, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants should e-mail a CV and short covering letter, which must include your salary expectations.