The National Aerospace Technology Exploitation Programme (NATEP) is an industry/government funded programme supporting companies in developing new aerospace technologies. See www.natep.org.uk
The programme is being managed by ADS, the national trade organisation advancing the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space industries globally, and will be delivered in partnership with the national network of regional aerospace alliances.
Following agreement with the Aerospace Technology Institute to extend the NATEP programme until June 2020, we are seeking to recruit a National Technology Manager to deliver the NATEP Programme working in collaboration with the NATEP Consortium partners. The role will be based in the North of England and part time, 2 days per week.
- Promoting the NATEP programme opportunity to companies.
- Following up enquiries from companies, making initial assessments of the potential for NATEP grant funding support.
- Supporting the formation of supply chain consortia for technology development projects.
- Liaising with NATEP teams in other English regions or devolved government regions identify opportunities for companies across regions to form NATEP project consortia.
- Advising companies with NATEP project submissions and providing support through the project selection process.
- Providing guidance and advice to project consortia on the necessary documentation for the NATEP project and grant agreement.
- Experience at senior engineering or technical level in the aerospace industry.
- Project management and supply chain experience.
- Able to present at technical meeting events with 60-200 delegates
- Experience of technical proposal preparation requirements
- Able to work independently and remotely and to demand as required by the task
How to Apply
To apply, or for more information, e-mail Hannah.Simmons@adsgroup.org.uk
All applicants should e-mail a CV and covering letter, which must include your salary expectations.