We have a new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the Aerospace Division on a fixed term contract, supporting the team by managing the deployment of the national industry SC21 Programmes for Operational Excellence and Competitiveness and Growth, through effective and consistent deployment of SC21 to a broad range of participants/beneficiaries.
You will all be responsible for managing the selection, deployment and quality of interventions provided by approved Partners, Practitioners and Providers across both programmes.
The team is based predominately at our London office however you will have the opportunity to work from our Farnborough premises.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Manage the SC21 programmes by engaging with all Participants, Partners, Practitioners and Providers (PP&P) engaged with programme
- Generate a top level ‘Gantt’ plans for the Programmes
- Liaise with the NMCL Programme Manager to ensure coordinated deployment of approved Providers and Assessors
- Ensure sufficient candidates are available for both the OE and C&G programme
- Manage participants through enrolment steps
- Ensure the numbers of active participants are monitored and progress tracked via data submissions
- Administration of SC21 Awards relating with the SC21 Industry Approval Board (IAB) and the SC21 participants
- Manage the Performance awards process for SC21 OE
- Ensure Partners, Practitioners and Providers approval process are maintained and developed
- Ensure sufficient numbers of PP&P are approved to support the demands of the programmes
- Manage any SC21 license activities
- Collection of fees for the licensing of Assessors and Providers
- Manage Programme deployment costs within set budget
- Engage with the Regional Trade associations and central funding bodies in gaining funding and communicating the SC21 programme
We seek an individual with excellent knowledge and experience of Project Management disciplines and techniques. You must therefore have experience of managing supply chain programmes within the Aerospace and defence Industry.
The role will suit an organised, efficient and solutions orientated individual with a proactive approach to work. As a fluent and effective communicator with good presentation skills, you have the ability to influence and manage key stakeholders.
There will also be a strong element of travel, up to 60%, therefore it is imperative you are flexible with travel in the UK.
How to apply
To apply, or for a full job description, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants should e-mail a CV and short covering letter, which must include your salary expectations.