The Security in Complex Environments Group (SCEG) is a Special Interest Group, for security companies who are committed to the development and implementation of international standards for the private security sector. SCEG companies are well regulated, compliant and have embraced international security standards and protecting human rights is at the core of their business models.
SCEG provides a voice and a catalyst for change for those companies concerned about the need to raise global standards for the private security sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to work in our Farnborough office on a part time basis working 15 hours per week with occasional requirement to work at our London office.
With the ability to work to your own initiative, your primary support duties will include;
- Providing day to day administrative support to the SCEG members and as directed by the SCEG Director
- Maintaining membership data and regular and sustained contact with the membership and Executive Committee
- Preparing and issuing invoices and following up payments
- Reconciling SCEG account with finance
- Arranging and attending SCEG meetings, taking minutes during these meetings
- Updating the SCEG website
- Processing new members
- Maintaining distribution lists for members and stakeholders
To be successful in the post you will have well-developed administrative and secretarial skills, together with strong minute-taking skills. Having the ability to use the CRM system confidently and knowledge of Membership organisations is key for the smooth running of this role.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, or for a full job description, e-mail Hannah.Simmons@adsgroup.org.uk
All applicants should e-mail a CV and covering letter, which must include your salary expectations.